I highly recommend a publication on integral and spiritual matters coming out of Russia. It is the Eros & Kosmos online magazine which is published in English and Russian versions. The latter version appears several times a week, the English version is published when worthwhile new material is available. Most authors are invited to contribute on the strength of their experience and novel perspectives, but other submissions are encouraged.
I loved the magazine, Eros & Kosmos, for its outstanding scholarly depths, writing style, and for addressing human quest for meaning and growth.
A team of talented editors works on the magazine. The chief editor, Eugene Pustoshkin, is a prolific, deeply engaged, and gifted writer both in Russian and English. So far the publications are free. Take a look (http://eroskosmos.org/english) and be moved, delighted and expanded yourself.
About the Author
Susanne Cook-Greuter is the Owner and Principal of Cook-Greuter and Associates and Co-Founder and Chief Wisdom Officer of the Center for Leadership Maturity, a Consulting, Coaching, Testing and Research Enterprise dedicated to facilitating Vertical Development in individuals and systems.
She is internationally known as the leading expert in mature ego development and self-actualization. Since 1980 she has researched and developed the Washington University Sentence Completion Test. It is now called the MAP and serves as a global leadership maturity assessment tool. Susanne leads professional trainings in the Leadership Development Framework (LMF) worldwide. She offers certification training for MAP scorers. She collaborates with other consultant in bringing the adult development perspective into corporations and executive teams.
Susanne also coaches individuals in self-understanding, self-acceptance, and personal growth. She uses Clean Language, NLP, meditation, polarity thinking, and positive psychology in her coaching toolkit along with a deep knowledge of human suffering and yearning. She helps people say “yes to life!” She continues her research and, together with Beena Sharma, she consults with organizations and projects in using the LMF framework and the MAP for leadership development. Susanne has a doctorate from Harvard University. Her thesis, Postautonomous Ego Development, is a landmark study in the characteristics and assessment of highly developed and influential leaders.
- Integral Biohacking: Interview with Olli Sovijärvi
- David Elliott: „Kötődési pszichoterápia felnőttek számára”
- Conscious Parenting: Developmental Tools & Levels
- Attachment Psychotherapy for Adults: Interview with David S. Elliott
- Rising Earth Consciousness
- The Free Spirit of a Global Humanity
- Accompanying the Dying: How I Prepare Myself for Hospice Work
- In Appreciation of E&K
- Accompanying the Dying: A Hospice Chaplain’s Perspective
- Narcissism: A Postmodern Epidemic
- Path of the Sensuous Mystic: Tantric Treasure Hunt
- Preface to the Russian Edition of A Brief History of Everything
- The Multidimensional Luminous “We”
- Practice of Holoscendence: What Can We Learn from Near-Death Experience and How Can We Cultivate This Knowledge in Our Daily Lives?
- Integral Life Practice. Special Foreword to the Russian Edition
- Integral Ibogaine, Integral Well Being
- Art and the Evolution of Consciousness
- The West and Russia: A Divergence of Values?
- The Path of the Sensuous Mystic: Chiaroscuro
- Iboga: Meeting the Divine
- Which Comes First? City Trigger Points or Country Tipping Points?
- Soul Elements: The Heart of the Path
- “You Have to Find Out!” A Conversation with Rajesh Dalal
- Self-Anointing: The Perennial & Integral Ground of the Path
- The Path of the Sensuous Mystic
- Radical Subjectivity in Philosophic Gonzo Journalism