The interview with clinical psychologist David Elliott is about attachment psychotherapy for adults and the book Attachment Disturbances in Adults (co-authored with Daniel P. Brown). The interviewer is Eugene Pustoshkin, clinical psychologist, chief editor of Eros & Kosmos. The video has subtitles in English, Russian, and other languages.
David Elliott (USA) — clinical psychologist, specialist in psychotherapy; PhD in Psychology from Harvard University; co-author (with Daniel P. Brown) of the book Attachment Disturbances in Adults which introduces a method for comprehensive correction of attachment dysfunctions; a faculty member of the Harmony Institute in St. Petersburg, Russia; he teaches internationally on attachment, personality, and psychotherapy process.
The video was recorded in St. Petersburg on January 24, 2020 (first publication May 13, 2020).
- Attachment Psychotherapy for Adults: Interview with David S. Elliott
- Rising Earth Consciousness
- The Free Spirit of a Global Humanity
- Accompanying the Dying: How I Prepare Myself for Hospice Work
- In Appreciation of E&K
- Accompanying the Dying: A Hospice Chaplain’s Perspective
- Narcissism: A Postmodern Epidemic
- Path of the Sensuous Mystic: Tantric Treasure Hunt
- Preface to the Russian Edition of A Brief History of Everything
- The Multidimensional Luminous “We”
- Practice of Holoscendence: What Can We Learn from Near-Death Experience and How Can We Cultivate This Knowledge in Our Daily Lives?
- Integral Life Practice. Special Foreword to the Russian Edition
- Integral Ibogaine, Integral Well Being
- Art and the Evolution of Consciousness
- The West and Russia: A Divergence of Values?
- The Path of the Sensuous Mystic: Chiaroscuro
- Iboga: Meeting the Divine
- Which Comes First? City Trigger Points or Country Tipping Points?
- Soul Elements: The Heart of the Path
- “You Have to Find Out!” A Conversation with Rajesh Dalal
- Self-Anointing: The Perennial & Integral Ground of the Path
- The Path of the Sensuous Mystic
- Radical Subjectivity in Philosophic Gonzo Journalism